Re: Policy alternatives, negation, [Non]AnonResponse assertion and the none URI

Ashok,

We discussed this at the ws-addr call today and are waiting to get
clarification from ws-policy WG on the phrase "... assertion will not be
applied ...," as to its meaning. It is not clear, to at least some
(many?) member of ws-addr wg, what it means.

We decided to postpone a resolution on this (and related issue) till we
get some direction/resolution from ws-policy wg.

-Anish