RE: Need for new Rec or TR on attaching policy to EPR

The current design includes the metadata element that can include a Policy.
The note would not add new functionality; merely detail the semantics of using a Policy within the metadata element.  If there are security pitfalls the note should carefully point these out as well.

All the best, Ashok