Re: CR33: Just wondering - Does anyone actually need wsaw:anonymous in WSDL?

I thought this was more to do with anon "prohibited" than the whole
marker.  I think there was agreement that we needed a way to say "this
endpoint understands WSA headers, but won't do anything but anonymous"
(basically the SOAP layer is WSA-aware but the transport layer isn't).
This would be the "required" value (except for the "none" thing).

That said, a policy assertion is needed to handle the more general
question of "just what addresses can I use for async responses", and it
looks like it would also handle the other use cases, including (I think)
the "required" case.