Re: A different hybrid approach

David Hull wrote:
> OTOH, I'm still wondering if it might be simplest of all for WS-RX to
> define an utterance for "MakeConnection spoken here" and be done with it
> (in which case CR33 can be Gudged).

Let's not get side-tracked here - this is an RM issue not a WSA issue
and should not be something WSA wastes its time discussing.

Regardless of what kind of advertising RM does WSA still has a problem.
In your other note you say you're 80% sure we can close w/no action,
let me see if I can increase that 20%  :-)

With the current form of wsaw:Anonymous there are two ways to look at
its purpose:
1 - it says whether two certain URIs are allowed/prohibited/required
    for wsa:ReplyTo (the two being anon and none)
2 - it says whether an endpoint prohibits/allows/requires sync vs async