From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bob Freund
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 3:44 PM
To: Gilbert Pilz; David Hull; Marc Hadley
Cc: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject: RE: Proposal for WS-Policy assertions

Why would not this wg be concerned about other higher order specifications as long as we do not get in the way?
I think that the vote last Monday supports this contention.
I would personally favor proposals that just spoke about what ws-addressing features were supported or not. Other folks can do what pleases them,
Thanks
-bob