Re: SOAP 1.1 One-way HTTP Binding doc

+1 (we've *got* to stop doing this, Chris 8-)

AFAICT, it's the 202 response semantic that provides the desired
"one-way"-ness here, but making use of it obviously requires a
response be sent.  Moreover, those semantics are independent of the
content of the response.  Therefore, as I said before[1] (re SOAP
1.2), I can see no reason why a response body should be disallowed.
Even a SOAP envelope should be fine, because the 202 code tells the
client that the envelope does *not* represent the results of
processing the request.

 [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006Jan/0057

Mark.

--