Re: Action item - lc129

Looks good but I have a few tweaks for the final sentence.

I'd prefer a SHOULD for the faulting back to the client to encourage
implementors to actually do this which I believe is important for
interoperability. I'd also like to change 'uses' to 'includes' as the
latter implies the check occurs before endpoint invocation which is
'safer' than the check (and hence fault) occuring when attempting to 'use'
the EPR to formulate a reply. With those comments and a little
wordsmithing, my replacement last sentence is:

An endpoint SHOULD send a fault back to the client if a message received
includes a response epr with an [address] that is unsupported by the
endpoint.

David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
MP127, IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN
+44 (0)1962 815049 (Int. 245049)
david.illsley@uk.ibm.com

public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org wrote on 04/17/2006 03:31:58 AM:

> This is my take on expanding "option 4" in Jonathan's mail [1] ("Remove
the
> default. Lack of wsaw:Anonymous means there are no claims about
Anonymous

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2006Apr/0019.html