RE: [i60] Splitting semantics of namespace across multiple WS-A specs inhibits independent versioning

On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 15:55 -0700, Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> No, it doesn't make sense.  The SOAP headers are defined in the wsa
> namespace (from the Core).  To have such closely related features as the
> SOAP fault codes associated with those headers defined in a different
> namespace is sure to cause way more confusion than it's worth.

Of course. However, I wasn't suggesting putting some of the SOAP header
elements in one NS and the faults in another .. the entire SOAP binding
of WS-A (including the MIHs, faults etc.) could easily be in its own NS
(of core NS + "/soap") right?

Sanjiva.