RE: [lc6][lc35]: Clarify conformance requirements (SOAP, substantive)

You mean:

  "An endpoint which conforms to this specification understands and
  accepts SOAP messages containing headers in the wsa namespace
  targeted to it, and, if the endpoint provides a WSDL description,
  generates reply or fault messages it may send in response according
  to the rules outlined in this specification,conforms to the WS-A
  WSDL Binding specification."

So, it would not be a conformance requirement, absent a published WSDL,
that an endpoint follow the rules for constructing replies?  Doesn't
seem desirable.