RE: LC68 - Use-cases

Hi Prasad!

No question that directory particulars are out of scope for WS-A... the
example was intended to demonstrate that the "mandatory" bit could be
used by an extension in order to make a message in a particular
environment more "self-describing", and more likely to result in
successful processing.  In other words, it was just an example of
something someone could do if the mandatory bit were there that would be
harder without it.

--Glen