Re: content of fault detail

Mark,

this is not an issue that I personally care about much, it's just that
WS-Addressing seems to violate this statement in the SOAP spec:

"The Detail element information item is intended for carrying
application specific error information related to the SOAP Body." [1]

Even though this has been uncovered after the end of the LC period, it
should probably be fixed before CR, and the scope of LC56 seems limited
to SOAP 1.1, but this should be correct in both supported SOAP versions.

Best regards,

Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/#faultdetailelement