RE: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

Gudge,

I suppose that alternately, you *could* leave mU optonal on the
wsa:Action. I guess this does
come full circle to your original post then. wsa:Action defines a WS-A
message. However, I think
that in the SOAP binding it must be made clear that a SOAP node MUST NOT
"understand"
any element in the wsa: namespace EXCEPT the wsa:Action element for
purposes of
triggering any WS-A behavior.

Thus, if a message were received that did not have a wsa:Action SOAP
header block, then
no fault will be received with the exception of a soap:MustUnderstand
fault should there be
a SOAP header block belonging to the wsa: namespace present in the message
that also
has a mU='true'. This involves far less processing overhead as it is a
simple boolean to determine
whether there is to be any WS-Addressing processing and that is already
something that the
SOAP node MUST perform.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris