RE: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

Gudge,

I think that this is pretty close to the mark. How about mandating that
the wsa:Action carry a mU='true'
AND disallowing mU='true' on all other elements of the wsa: namespace. I
think that that effectively
gets you something that can be assured to be consistent with the SOAP
processing model since "understanding"
is predicated on the expanded name of the SOAP header block. An
implementation that receives a
message containing a SOAP header block in the wsa: namespace that is not
wsa:Action that also
has a mU='true' MUST return a soap:MustUndrstand fault. Further, you have
the WS-A spec (in the SOAP binding) define
"understanding" of the wsa:Action to include the processing of all other
SOAP header blocks that
have the wsa: namespace.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris