RE: NEW ISSUE: EPR comparison rule doesn't support Web services gateways/routers

Exactly my feelings. Since refProps were dropped, let's now shift their
semantics to ref params so that we still have refPros around, just under
a different name ... I don't think that was what the group wanted to
achieve by dropping refProps.

Ugo