Re: issue 1 on editor's copy

Paco,

Yes; my recollection was that option 1 included incorporating a shift
away from identification, while leaving the text about comparison in
(because you can compare two wsa:address URIs).

Unfortunately, the minutes don't capture the resolutions in detail, so
we should reaffirm this on next week's call.

Editors, please prepare a draft that takes this view of the resolution
into account and re-publish. If the group comes to a different
conclusion, we can backtrack then.

Regards,

On Jan 25, 2005, at 7:17 AM, Francisco Curbera wrote:

> That makes sense. The problem is then that the minutes do not capture
> the
> full extent of the resolution and this lack of accuracy has been
> propagated
> to the issues list.
>
> Paco
>

>                       "Martin Gudgin"
>                       <mgudgin@microsof        To:       Francisco
> Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
>                       t.com>                   cc:
>                                                Subject:  RE: issue 1
> on editor's copy
>                       01/25/2005 10:02
>                       AM
>

> The editors implement whatever's in the issues list as the resolution.
> We can't do anything else really, as neither of us is likely to
> remember
> all the resolutions down pat.
>
> Gudge

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems