Re: Issue #1 proposed resolution

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 10:17:31PM -0800, David Orchard wrote:
> Yeah, we should remove that wording as it's true yet implies the client
> will make use of the EPRs for identification purposes.

Excellent!!!

>  I have no
> problems with RefPs being used for identification,

Assuming you mean what you referred to as a "server side identifier",
then we're in synch.

> but it's by no means
> the only case.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but on the other hand, as long as
what you mean doesn't invalidate your first sentence above, all is well.
I therefore agree that issue #1 can be closed.  Nice job!

Mark.