RE: NEW ISSUE: Schema tweaks

+1 to #3

On rationale for using blockDefault, Tim Ewald has some good comments at
http://pluralsight.com/blogs/tewald/archive/2004/08/24/2020.aspx

blockDefault="#all" basically says substitution groups at runtime are
not allowed.  Imagine that somebody made their own type and said it
substituted for an EPR and then plunked it into a ReplyTo, yuck.

Cheers,
Dave