i051: Binding of message addressing properties in the SOAP underlying protocol [i051]

I see no interop benefits from defining SOAP features and properties.  I
see no benefits in writing other specs.

Which is easier to read:
  "http://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/addressing/soap12/feature/Destination"
or
  the WS-Addressing [destination] property?

It just complicates the spec and makes it and dependent specs less human
readable.  We've been successfully using the latter model for infoset
references in specs for some time and it seems to work very well.

As far as your proposal that we make general statements about whether:
> >   - the value should be duplicated, i.e. expressed both at the
> >     underlying binding level and in the envelope;

I don't think there are general rules we can apply. [action] needs to be
consistent with SOAP Action, [destination] doesn't need to be duplicated
in the protocol.  We've documented the special cases where we want
consistency or duplication.  We're done.

> >   - the SOAP header doesn't need to be serialized in the envelope as
> >     it's expressed at the underlying binding level.

This complicates life immensely for end-to-end scenarios and is a much
bigger issue than whether or not we define some (worthless IMO) property
URIs.

I say a big fat NO to the whole proposal except exploring whether we
should note that [action] is the same (rather than obviously similar) to
the SOAP Action property.  To that part I say a little NO, because I
still just don't think that's very interesting.