RE: Action Item

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the comments!

Here is what I personally prefer we do. We should first decide on the
last proposal I sent out  (to incorporate into the spec, etc.) and then
deal with each item as we incorporate them into the spec as separate
items instead of treating this as a stand alone proposal from now on.

I will be happy to help out in addressing these issues within the WSDL
binding doc.

--umit