Re: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

Mark,

Does this address identify me?

Occupant
57 Kerry Lane
Whitinsville, Ma 01588-0366

No, it does not. It is an address. Nothing more than an address. It could
equally apply to me, my wife, my
son or daughter or the people who move in after we sell the house.

As for whether I meant ref params, no, I meant ref props. Many use cookies
to identify the session
to which the exchange belongs. Yeah, yeah... I know, I know, but it hasn't
broken the web yet.

I agree that reasonable people can disagree, but that in fact is all the
more reason to
permit both styles of interaction.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-ws-addressing-20040810/#_Toc77464318

> > As an example that is often used, a service might have three levels of

> > service; silver, gold and platinum.
> > Each level of service might have a different policy that applies.
Hence, I