RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

So this message walks into a service and says to the endpoint "Hey,
dispatch me".  The endpoint looks at the message and says "we don't
dispatch or service your type around here".  The message says to the
endpoint "Give a message a break, I'm not one of *those* types of
messages.  Let me tell you what type I am...".  The endpoint interrupts
and says "Yeah, whatever buddy, you can go over there".

Dave