RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

Savas,

An endpoint goes to the IT Architect. He says: "Hey Doc, it hurts when I
publish two endpoint references
that result in SOAP messages that are indistinguishable from one another
and I don't know which policy
to apply to the messages". The IT Architect replies: "Don't do that."

:-)

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com