RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

It depends on how the system is set up. If the EPRs also flow through
the same proxy, it could automatically record the Qnames of
RefProps/Params. Alternatively, if the endpoint holds the Qnames of Ref
Props/Params in a config file, the proxy could use that same config
file.

Gudge