RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

OK, so you're the endpoint that will receive the message. In which case,
'you' should know which QNames you process. Whether they are ordinary
headers, ref props or ref params doesn't really matter. I'm not sure you
actually need to reconstruct the EPR the sender used to address the
message. But if you do, you should know which QNames you treat as ref
props and which as params. When you give out the EPRs, I'm guessing it
would be good practice to avoid putting the same QName into both ref
prop and ref param buckets.

Gudge