RE: Composibility problems with refps

I'm not worried about ref props/params interfering with WS-* use of
headers by a bad interface design.  The owner of the interface controls
both the use of WS-* specs and the use of RefPs.  They will quickly sort
out any interface conflicts.  And my guess is that Rule #1 of RefP usage
will be: Thou shalt not use WS-* QNames in RefPs.

I'm more sensitive to the issue 8 concern about ref props/params being
duplicates of user headers, particularly a security hole that allows a
hacker to put a bad RefP into the EPR, ie
<SendAssetsToGrandCayman amount="all" fromacct="chris" toacct="hacker"/>

This security problem isn't covered by signing the EPR but is covered by
a wrapper of some kind.

Dave