RE: ISSUE 8 : "Clarity and Safety"

No, in reality the reference properties are opaque. As a user of an EPR
you can choose to inspect them, and such inspection may or may not
provide information that is useful to you. But if you want to address
messages to the endpoint that the EPR refers to, you'd better put the
right address in the message or it's not going to get there. And that's
what EPRs are for; providing addresses which you then put into a
message.

FWIW, I've not yet encountered a collision between reference
properties/parameters and 'specified' SOAP headers in deployed systems.

Gudge