RE: i0001: EPRs as identifiers (why XML?)

OK, let's stop the mischaracterization.  Use of ref
properties/parameters is *not* just an "implementation choice".  It is a
choice in the sense of there is a choice, but it is the offering of the
choice that we want.

If you want to go that way, I'll use the same argument against parts of
URIs.  Use of Path vs Frag-ids vs query params is implementation
dependent.  Let's pick one... I don't see the need for query parameters.
I'd like URIs to remove Query parameters because it's just an
implementation detail.

Dave