RE: i034: computing default Action value for WSDL 2.0

WSDL 2.0 restricts target namespaces to be an absolute URI - not an
absolute URI _reference_ as Namespaces in XML does.  I'm trying to
remember if this was intentional or not, but the effect is that WSDL
target namespaces are a subset of XML namespaces and thus the issue of
"#" appearing in a target namespace doesn't come up.  Looks like the
same is true of WSDL 1.1.

Whether using # in a namespace is clever or not I'll pass on.  You can
probably tell that I'm a reformed fragment enthusiast.