Re: i0001: EPRs as identifiers

+1

Paco: I did not understand your rationale. If you look at the spec
wordings and how it is being used in WS-RF, EPRs are about identity.
WS-Addressing is meant (per the spec) to allow folks to do stateful
interactions. If there is no identity, how does one do that. I.e.,
stateful interactions require that the message be targeted/sent to the
same 'thing' -- which involves identity. No? Or are you suggesting that
there are different levels of identity?

-Anish