RE: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

In principle I agree.  However, as I stated in
another note, some of the definition text
for EPRs, such as FaulTo, would seem to imply that
the sender can control what it expects to
receive based on the presence or absence of
certain headers.  Perhaps it might be best if
these implications were not there?

--- Savas Parastatidis

=====
Brinild@yahoo.com