RE: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

OK, it depends on what you mean when you say 'generate a reply'. Do you
mean

a) 'generate a reply as part of the same WSDL MEP'

or

b) 'generate a reply, not necessarily part of the same WSDL MEP'

I have certain protocols that do specify a [reply endpoint], do expect
(hope?) that a reply to be sent at some point, but NOT as part of the
same WSDL operation as the initial message.

Cheers

Gudge