From: paul.downey@bt.com [mailto:paul.downey@bt.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:02 AM
To: Vinoski, Stephen; dorchard@bea.com; tom@coastin.com
Cc: public-ws-addressing@w3.org; Newcomer, Eric
Subject: RE: WS-A Issue 28 - Multiple ports needed in an EPR

seems to me that sending multiple concrete EPRs in each message is likely to be
far more complex and less performant than sending a single abstract EPR whose
meaning could be cached.

Also taking this to an extreme, if i actually have 1000 endpoints scattered around
the world with different policies attached (reliability, uptime, cost, response time, etc)
i'd rather the negotiation and resolution was performed out of band rather then
encoded in each message.

Paul