RE: Mandator wsa:Action (was Re: WS-Addr issues)

There are only two mandatory message properties; [action] and
[destination]. I've seen (separate) proposals that both of them be made
optional. Given that they are the things that actually turn up in
messages as wsa:Action/To, then I don't think it's too much of a stretch
to say that making one of them optional effectively makes 50% of them
optional.

But I suspect we're getting off topic

;-)

Gudge