RE: Mandator wsa:Action (was Re: WS-Addr issues)

Obviously reasonable people can differ over whether something is broken
or not.

My feeling is that given that the charter doesn't say 'Start by taking
equal parts WS-A and WS-MD' that we *are* working on WS-A and that given
our schedule, fixing things that are broken rather than throwing open
the entire design space is the right way forward.

I can understand that you feel differently.

Gudge