RE: WS-Addr issues

You did sign up for a WG that is a Fast-Track and that has 1 member
submission as the basis, not 2 member submissions.

I can understand making some changes to the spec, even potentially
adding new components (timeout?) or changing cardinalities or some
refactoring.  But the composite set of changes being talked about does
not jive with the charter on timeline or starting point.

I believe that we have done a disservice to our customers by the length
of time it has taken us to do SOAP 1.2 and WSDL 2.0.  The length of time
has seriously hindered current and future deployment of these RF
standards driven technologies.  Should we break our charter requirements
and do a lengthy WS-Addressing, I truly believe that the world will
simply just use the WS-Addressing member submission and not move the
WS-A Recommendation.  I believe this concern partially led to the
charter being created the way it is.

Cheers,
Dave

Parastatidis