RE: Mandator wsa:Action (was Re: WS-Addr issues)

Having Mandatory verbs outside of bodies has proven utility and
scalability, like the Web.  The whole point of SOAP is to allow
extensibility that is not achieved with HTTP and is protocol
independent.  Decentralized addition of verbs is a good thing, and SOAP
gives us headers to do exactly that.

Are you implicitly saying that you don't want decentralized verb
creation, ie protocol specific verbs?  Or that you always want the
decentralized verbs always inside the message?  I can't tell if I'm
having a decentralized verb creation bad argument or a verbs in headers
bad argument.

Dave