From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mark Little
Sent: 04 November 2004 10:05
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject: Re: WS-Addr issues

Hi Sanjiva. Although not an answer to your question, I think it's worth
bringing up generally: personally I think wsa:Action should be dropped
or made optional. Why have an "op code" (which is essentially what it
is) embedded in an address? I can see that there are optimizations that
could be made to dispatching directly on the Action rather than having
to parse the body, but surely that's an implementation specific issue?
I'd be interested in knowing how many users of WS-Addressing actually
use this versus those that ignore it.

Mark.