RE: Bug in test methodology.

I commented earlier that I wasn't too worried about this because it didn't
affect the WS-I logs.. but it does for the async ones.
If the actual response comes on the HTTP response and there is no message
3 then the message 3 assertions don't get tested.
This occurs today for the IBM->Sun log test 1251

David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
MP127, IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN
+44 (0)1962 815049 (Int. 245049)
david.illsley@uk.ibm.com

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-tests-request@w3.org
24/02/2006 21:42

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>,
<public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Bug in test methodology.

This assertion which seemed to catch the problem for 1235:

  ../following-sibling::log:message[@testcase=current()/../@testcase and
@message!='1']/log:content/*