Re: Red squares

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:03:01 -0800
To: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: WS-Addressing Tests <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for pointing them out. I also realized the failures after
debugging through the report.

I sent the updated log file to you and Paul separately (hopefully no
regressions). Can you please refresh the report one more time ?

Once Sun-Sun is passing, then I'll run my client with IBM and Microsoft
endpoints as well.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from