Red squares

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:14:16 -0800
To: "Arun Gupta" <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Cc: "WS-Addressing Tests" <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
After the noon refresh of the rollup, I looked at your red squares.
They appear to be all related to two misspellings:

  wsa:IsReferenceParameter is misspelled as simply IsReferenceParameter.

  wsa:InvalidAddressingHeader is misspelled as
wsa:InvalidMessageAddressingHeader.

With those two fixes, I suspect all the Sun-Sun red will turn green.
Just wanted to record this, though you probably already know it...

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com
<mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com>   ][  http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes
<http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes>   ]