Re: WSDL and request/response messages

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:33:48 +0530
To: paul.downey@bt.com
Cc: david.illsley@uk.ibm.com, public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org, rineholt@us.ibm.com

>>as does Aruns about the actions.
>

> is the wsaw namespace stable? I'd rather hold off
> until the WSDL binding is in CR and we're CR testing
> it before adding such extensions.

Agreed wsaw namespace is not fully stable, and also agreed that this is
not WSDL Binding interop testing. But associating an Action with an
operation has been defined since WD. Anyway, these WSDL documents are
not tested for interop so each vendor is free to create their own WSDLs
and thus adding their extensiblity elements but I thought it would be a
good idea to specify explicit Action since vendors may be doing that
anyway.

Also, specifying wsaw:Action on input/output operation does not change
any semantics.

Thanks,
-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from