RE: Rationalize URI vs. IRI (Core, clarification)

Corresponding changes to the SOAP Binding spec:

- Last sentence before 1.1: 'Line (010) specifies an action URI
  identifying expected semantics.' (Note also case correction.)

- Section 2.1: 'The SOAP 1.2 Addressing 1.0 Feature is named using
  the following URI: ...'

- Section 3.1: 'The SOAP 1.2 Addressing 1.0 Module is identified
  using the following URI: ...'

- Section 4.1: 'The SOAP 1.1 Addressing 1.0 Extension is identified
  using the following URI: ...'