Re: New tool: Goal tracking URL generator

I not just like it but love it :) I was discussing this on irc yesterday
and today this is in place !

+1 on the datalist. Yes wpd.mx is not a priority for the doc sprint.
Overall, this looks good :) Thanks Renoirb. Now we can have some fun
with the insights from piwik once we start using this on a regular basis.