  [0]: http://davidwalsh.name/datalist

Renoir
~

On 2013-10-08, at 10:37 PM, Patrick D'Souza <pdsouza@about.com> wrote:

> +1 on this Renoirb. I love this. Very much needed.
I knew you would like it!!

> How about using wpd.mx as our url shortening service? Right now wpd.mx just redirects to docs.webplatform.org but it makes more sense for the wpd brand as a url shortener. Thoughts?
I am aware of wpd.mx, I was talking about providing our own shortener service that we can programmatically call via such tool.

Yet to discuss and not a priority for this doc sprint :)

> It makes sense if we use a standard keyword for tracking Socal Media campaigns or doc sprints. We could probably add it to this bookmarket code to automatically generate a blogpost campaign name blogYYYYMMDD and keyword as the channel used for posting the url.
OK: I will generate automatically the date to the campaign name

> So a blogpost url that is tweeted out could look like this http://blog.webplatform.org/2013/09/wpw-a-makers-manifesto-revised/?pk_campaign=blog20130918&pk_kwd=tw (…) and so on.
OK: I think this can wait as at the moment we can at least use a small dataList [0] to help in the meantime

> Different keywords to identify the acquistion channel.
>
> This will make it easy to identify the campaign and the acquistion channel in piwik.

(truncated)