New Member of WoT Community

From: Xiang Su <xiang.su@ee.oulu.fi>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 06:19:35 +0200
To: public-wot@w3.org, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Cc: xiangsu <xiangsu@ee.oulu.fi>
Dear all,

I am a research scientist in Department of Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Oulu. I have been working on ubiquitous
computing and Web of Things topics since 2006, and worked for a couple
of EU and Finland national projects. Since 2012, I am working for
Internet of Things project: http://www.internetofthings.fi/proj. I
published scientific results in good journal and conferences, and work
for some conferences as TPC member.

Currently, I am working with/supervising students to work with several
topics: RDF database for big IoT sensor data, stream reasoning for IoT
sensor data, semantics for WoT, etc.
I want to contribute to the standardization and implementation of
promising standardization in Web of Things group.

Thanks,
br,
-Xiang