Re: Future web and WoT presentation slide

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:45:24 +0000
To: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>, "public-wot@w3.org" <public-wot@w3.org>
On 26/11/13 06:22, ȫ wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> This is a my presentation slide that presented on HTML5 Convergence
> Technology Conference, Korea.
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/hollobit/future-web-and
>
> Please feel free to view it.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> --- Jonathan Jeon

Thanks for the pointer, a very nice set of slides. I would like to draw
attention to the relationship to the Semantic Web. Essentially,
combining data from sensors with machine interpretable rich descriptions
of the context, and enabling an open ecosystem of services. There is
increasing interest in applying JSON for data and JSON-LD for
descriptions, together with JavaScript for service behavior.

I touched upon this in the W3C TPAC break out session, see:

http://www.w3.org/2013/Talks/wot-break-out/#(17)
<http://www.w3.org/2013/Talks/wot-break-out/#%2817%29>