Re: What to do with WoT Profiles 1.0

Hi Kaz,

I apologise for the timing, I hadn't realised that and that's my mistake.

However, I respectfully disagree. The whole point of asynchronous
collaboration is that people who are not available to attend a meeting at a
specific time and date are not excluded.

I would argue we have already made more progress on this email thread than
in several WoT Profile meetings, and hopefully following Ege's suggestion
of filing issues for specific problems that need addressing will help
structure the conversation.

I also think it's important to get a consensus from the wider Working Group
on the high level question, and not just keep talking amongst ourselves in
the (currently very small) profiles task force.

I would encourage Working Group members to read as much of this thread as
they can, but as a minimum consider the key question at the top of this
thread. And then file issues for any specific concerns they may have about
profiles.

Kind regards

Ben