Re: What to do with WoT Profiles 1.0

On 29/04/24 12:03, Kazuyuki Ashimura wrote:
> Hi Luca, Ben, Ege and all,
>
> Given the following:
>
> 1. It's the Golden Week this week and many of the Japanese
>     participants (including myself) can't join this discussion.

Being an email brainstorming (more or less), I hope we won't need
immediate response from members, hopefully once you are back from the
Golden Week we'll have a good summary for everybody to discuss :)
  > 2. This discussion is getting very long and it seems to me it would be
>     difficult to solve the problem via email.
>
> 3. We've already started to discuss what to be handled by the WoT Profile
>     specification during the Pofile calls.
>
> I strongly would suggest we talk about the topic here, What to do with
> WoT Profile 1.0", during the upcoming Profiles calls. Maybe it might
> make sense to have additional dedicated virtual f2f meeting for this
> topic also.

I had few voice call on it and I'm trying to keep notes of everything
being said, email threads make my life simpler with summarizing, we can
continue a bit the discussion on the issues Ben opened or off-list in
case the noise is a bit too much.

lu