Re: PlugFest and RIOT OS integration

Am 2020-09-22 13:52, schrieb Kaebisch, Sebastian:

> Hi Philipp,
>
> many thanks for your mail. Cool to hear that there will be a version
> ready for end of September.
>
>> . Should I shout it out what I recommend for a low budget
> setup or what do you think?
>
> That would be interesting. Is it also possible to run a kind of
> simulate mode?

There is a RIOT native simulation. Not sure how good it works with CoAP
though. Never tried it before. I will give it a try and see, if you can
use it in there. I work with real devices directly.

> BTW: I am not sure if you are aware of the TD playground [1]. You can
> use it to test your generated TD to see if they are valid according to
> the standard. If you want to test the interaction (e.g. via CoAP) based
> on a TD, you can use W-ADE [2].

I am aware of the playground and I use it to validate my TD. I didn't
know wade, so I will give it a try. Should hopefully works, since I
integegrated into CoAP. Thanks.