[tpac-f2f] compiled minutes - 4-8 WoT PlugFest preparation, WoT f2f meeting, WoT security breakout and WoT PlugFest demo during TPAC (was Re: [tpac-f2f] draft minutes - 6-7)

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:59:27 +0900
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, public-wot-wg@w3.org
Hi groups,

The compiled minutes from the long TPAC week are now available
at:
  https://www.w3.org/2017/11/04-08-wot-minutes.html

Thanks a lot for the Chairs, the scribes and all the participants.
Also we really appreciate Fujitsu's kind support for the PlugFest
preparation meeting during the weekend.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for WoT and M&E, W3C Project Team
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504